Monday, January 25, 2010

Is it time yet?

Misery loves company or NOT...
Sorry its been so long ...but you should be grateful. I figured I should wallow in my misery alone as it is my misery! Really no its been great as of late! NOT! Yes people still say "not"! I am so sarcastic due to this misery I just can't help it but the negativity is a flowing. So here is my latest and greatest since its been over a month we have so much...one more time...misery... to catch up on!
My kid likes to poke his knee out my right side and makes my belly skin stretch even more. No I am not exaggerating ...To the point that my Publix cashier made a comment! Yeah that's my kid! And I wasn't wearing a tight shirt either!
SO LONG SLEEP...
Everyone says get your sleep now before the baby comes. Yeah well I would if I could but you see my darling son is a night owl, well he used to be. Now he loves to destroy my insides all day and all night long. So not only do I miss out on naps but also my treasured 4 hours he was letting me get.
You want me to drink all of that in 5 minutes...
GEEZ really I have tasted worse but come on five minutes is ridiculous. Yup you guessed it, I had my sugar/glucose test! Funny thing is my sugar is normal but I have become anemic. SHOCKER I know but as I am aware that the normalcy of this is painful I still can't believe that my sugar is fine and its something else thats wrong. Yup one more freakin pill to take in the day and geez one more thing to make sure I am eating proper proportions of! By the way I guess that was not an old wive's tale...my son goes nuts in the womb when there is the smell of meat around -even raw meat. I guess that explains it-his craving + my craving=I am anemic. So now I eat a handful of strawberries or drink a full glass of V8 with my iron pill oh shoot that reminds gotta go take todays!
And the best part is yet to come...
Or so they say anyway...
Dude really is it time yet? URGHH I can not believe I am so ready to have this baby ALREADY! Everyone laughs and says hang in there you got two more months well now lets see technically I have 1 1/2 months to go and hey I have done pretty darn good this last 3 1/2 wks my husband has been away on business in India. Yeah I said it...my husband is not only in a foreign country while I am 8 mos preggers, he is in freakin INDIA...for three weeks! Since he has been there they have had 2 major terrorists threats and lord only knows what else he isn't telling me so I don't worry. Besides the fact our older dog the lab is on his last leg, no really I mean that literally, he has given up walking pretty much. I think I have handled things pretty damn well. (Exception: had to give up vacuuming cuz it hurts like hell but its driving me even madder!)
Thank goodness for my parents and a friend who has made me dinners and even best hung out with me to eat them! Thats the worst part for me. I hate eating alone. So I will manage as my mantra has been...hanging in there!
Although I swear this kid is gonna be early (and no I am not willing it like some may say) I beleive the best part is yet to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment