Monday, November 23, 2009

Gotta Potty

So first let me apologize for the lack in updates to the blog-been a little busy!
First things first...Had the amniocentisis (sp?) baby is fine and normal results YAY but Secondly found out I got a bladder issue. Poor baby couldn't even move around in there because my bladder was so full and not to mention they could barely see the baby. I told them I was having problems but thought it was normal pregnancy bladder isssues! They-the doctor and nurse freaked out and yes I had to be cathetirized so my bladder could be drained since I wasn't able to drain it on my own! Pleasant huh?! Since my bladder disease (IC) has kicked into full gear I now have to measure my urine in the am as if I was in my eighties or something. And then there's this little other problem well...see the next blog for more on that!
and before I go...IT'S A BOY!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up!!! Will is a carrot! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete