Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dinosaur Feet...

I wish someone would have warned me about this. I was told about everything from flatulence to stretchmarks but not this...Even your feet grow. YUP! you read that right! My feet are a complete half size bigger and still stretching/growing! The swelling I always heard was the worst but let me say this "the like athlete foot feeling of itchy hot feet is nothing compared to this and I am not on my feet all day!" I now have huge dinosaur looking feet...swollen red and larggggggggeeeeeeee...I mean large not like clown feet...I really mean it...dinosaur size!
So basically there are only two pairs of shoes left in my closet I can wear these days. AND thank God I live in Florida cuz they are flops! Guess I will have to buy some toe socks for the two cold days of the year down here but i am not buying more shoes-its bad enough I have to buy more clothes to fit my fat - - - !

2 comments:

  1. I need a picture of these dinosaur feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because of the hormone that relaxes your pelvic joints so the baby can pass through. I don't think it discriminates between those and the rest of your joints. I've heard that often your feet remain a little larger after you've had the baby. I don't know if they shrink any from the size they are now.

    ReplyDelete